Health Educational Materials
What We Offer
We have everything needed to easily implement health education in the classroom. Our collection of kits includes web-based health science education activities with accompanying lesson plans, supplemental worksheets and paper-based activities.
These materials can be utilized in the classroom, in after-school programs, in community centers and at home.
Each Online Kit Includes:
- 9 to 17 related activities with lesson plans
supplemental materials including:
- answer keys
- a review game
- family practice handouts
- activity scripts
- a pretest and posttest
- documents available in Spanish
- Educators and families use LearntobeHealthy.org with over 6.7 million students worldwide!
- LearntobeHealthy.org is used in over 160 countries around the world!
Incorporating Lessons Into
The activities found in each online kit can be used to introduce and/or reinforce concepts taught. There are a variety of delivery methods:
- large group or small group
Educators can use a single activity or incorporate as many activities as they'd like into their instruction. Each lesson is adaptable for a variety of learning styles.
Activities can be used for:
- in-class instruction
- indoor recess or physical education class
- character development
- homework assignments
Find Materials Fast
Search by grade level, health topic or your state or national education standards.
Try 12 educational games and lesson plans for free!
Sign up for your 30-day Free Trial Membership today.